Tuesday, September 20, 2011

This time of year

This time of year is always harder for me. It makes me want to bundle up in excessive layers while I whittle away my body in secret. I love fall and winter because it makes the bones less obvious. You can really give ed all that you have without having to worry about people seeing your elbows and your shoulders. It's a luxury that I inted to enjoy.
I did well today. I am trying to stop baking as much since I tend to eat too much batter. I am going to try to lock myself in my room more so therefore I cannot bake and be in danger of eating more than I should. I feel a new devotion to ed. Recovery was getting the best of me again, but I feel as though ed is back on, and it's a welcome change of pace.

1 comment:

  1. I hate when it comes to food. Even at the weight I am now. I still have the motivation to loose it. I don't even have my Ana thoughts anymore right now. But hun, you're way to thin and I don't want you to hurt yourself by doing this :(

    ReplyDelete